Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Chapter 1 Notes

Prediction: I predict that Lennie & George will finally get to the ranch & find a job that both of them could do. When chapter one ended they were camping out in the woods, trying to find the ranch, but they stopped for a break. 

Question: What's going to happen in these woods while Lennie & George are sleeping?
Also, Where would Lennie be and what would he be doing if he didn't have George?
Since Lennie is mentally handicapped and its the 1930's and I think they treated mentally handicapped people with no respect, it makes me think about where he would be. 

Reflect: The book seems very boring and plain to me. I'm more of an action/mystery type of person. I usually don't read books in this genre. I feel like every time I will read this book, I'm going to fall asleep. In my opinion, this book isn't entertaining, at all. 

No comments:

Post a Comment